Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged


I've been tagged by Erica so here goes.


Five books in your To Be Read pile:
1. A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon
2. Eragon by Christopher Paolini
3. Eldest by Christopher Paolini
4.
5.


The last four books you read:
1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
2. Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
3. Voyager by Diana Gabaldon
4. Drums of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon
5. I’m almost done with The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
This is my second time through the Outlander Series


The last three books you borrowed:
1. Outlander
2. Dragonfly in Amber
3. Drums of Autumn


The last two non-fiction books you read.
1. The manual to my cell phone.
2.


The one book you wish everyone would read:

The Little Prince by Antoine de Ste. Exupery


So, what's on your bookshelf?

4 comments:

  1. CJ, I don't get this new site! I tried leaving a comment but it didn't work. Anyway, good luck with it and I will be back! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't read snow and ashes yet??? neener neener neener!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The manual to your cell phone??? LOL! I'm like you -- what's non-fiction?

    I keep hearing about Diane's books. Must get to the library and read that first Outlander book.

    ReplyDelete