Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Calligraphy School


The Massachusetts calligraphy guild, Masscribes, is offering a year long calligraphy class for its members. The class will meet one Saturday per month starting in September.


Lately, it seems a lot of calligraphy classes are getting real artsy. That's not necessarily a bad thing. This class is a back to basic nuts and bolts lettering class. A chance to hone skills. And I'm so excited I got in! Dancing


Oh, there was no skill to that, just the first 15 applications in by 1. July would make the class. Bounce









2 comments:

  1. That's great! I agree, classs tend to lean to the crafty side. I think there should be a better mix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi cj,
    hope everything is going well with you. I'm glad your excited about the calligraphy class. I'm going to learn how to do it one day! hope you are having a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete