Monday, July 30, 2007

Day 20 - The Pipes, The Pipes Are Calling


The contractor arrived this morning. Blue They went right to work plumbing the pipes for the washer and the emergency shutoff valve. The new shower safety valve was also installed. I was too busy yacking on the phone to Lambie who just returned from the calligraphy conference in Canada, On The Phone I didn't hear what the contractor told Himself the plans would be for tomorrow. I think I heard the floor grout would be sealed, the under floor heating element would be installed and maybe the rest of the shower. Prayer


Other than the floor, the bathroom is still ugly. Winky









2 comments:

  1. Yay for progress and a healthy contractor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I think that's the qoute of the summer"the bathroom is still ugly".lmao!

    ReplyDelete