Sunday, July 1, 2007

Metal


This month's theme, Metal, proved to be a challenge, as I said I haven't felt very creative lately. Came up with the idea of an element from the Periodic Table. Himself is a chemist so there are tons of books and charts laying around with the table on them. I picked Aurum, abbreviated AU, which is Latin for gold. Gold is element 79 with an atomic weight of 196.9. Just in case you need the information to play Jeopardy or Trivial Pursuit Blue


I used Dr. PH Martin's 18K gold on purple pastepaper. The gold ink was a little too dark, and I probably should have tried another gold like the Schminke Goldperl. Dunno , Brause 2.5 mm. Anyway, it's done.





2 comments:

  1. For some reason, the pix makes my teeth hurt! lmao! Probably cos it's metal this and metal that. lol@ jeopardy questions.

    ReplyDelete