Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Study Dust


While browsing through the store, I came across a package of Pixy Sticks. They made me smile and think of The Eldest away at her first year of college. She liked to write fanfiction and Pixy Sticks feature in some of the stories as author dust. I thought it would be amusing to give the author a new use for the pretty colored and scented powder. Study Dust. A little goes a long way. Winky


Ziller Glossy Black Ink, Crow Quill, Arches 300 lb watercolor paper, watercolor pencil, Pearl Ex powder





3 comments:

  1. man, what a sweet mommy. How ironic, I had a package of pixie sticks in my hand tonight as well. However, I opted for "now and laters" and I have the red tongue to prove it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Pixie Sticks--but I usually ended up sucking on the end and swallowing wet paper. Never did get the hang of pouring it into my mouth.

    ReplyDelete