Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday Weigh-In


No whining, wailing or gnashing of teeth. I gained a pound this week. I think it was a combination of stress with the Verizon installation and the scale was being generous with its 3 pound loss from last week.


I had a pat on the back moment when I went looking for a new fall jacket. I saw a nice one in the LL Bean catalog, a waterproof shell with a zip out polartec lining. Wear one or both for 3 different jackets. Unfortunately all the petite sizes were sold out and LL isn't going to reorder. So I went to Kohl's hoping to find a similar jacket. No such luck, but I did try on a polartec jacket and I tried it on in a medium. And the medium almost fits! It was a little snug, but a few pounds less and it would fit! I was happy with the "atta girl" and decided to wait before I bought a new jacket.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the THRILL moment! Perhaps the almost medium will be the thing your mind needs? I know I miss mediums. Course, I was cheating on them anyway. The girls really do demand larges. I'm so proud how your handling it all. You're doing really well!

    ReplyDelete