Saturday, January 31, 2009

Seven


Seven unexpected things that happened this week.


1. This is my 300th blog post. And to think I hemmed and hawed about blogging.


2. Wednesday was a snow day. Though it wasn't totally unexpected because the weather guys had been yammering all weekend about the storm coming. They called this one right.


3. I enjoyed the movie Devil Wears Prada I usually don't watch chick flicks, but a friend told me Simon Baker was in the movie. The movie had a good storyline besides Simon as eye candy.


4. I got my idea for The Graceful Envelope Contest This year's theme is Address the Environment.
5. I stress ate coffee cake (not in one sitting!) while dealing with phone calls every day from my dad to talk about the same thing.


6. Because of the snow turned to freezing rain Wednesday afternoon, my car tires froze to the driveway. See the rant entitled Ice Blue below.


7. Because of my stressful day with unfreezing the car tires, Himself brought home a box of chocolate biscotti just for me.
Anything unexpected happen to you this week?

2 comments:

  1. Love the seven each week. Unexpected things? I know there were some, but I can't remember what they were. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a tragic Bloody Bagel Cutting Incident which involved the tip of my wedding ring finger. Also unexpected, Neosporin has a line with pain reliever. Is it possible to get addicted to that?

    ReplyDelete