Saturday, February 21, 2009

Seven


Seven and then some. Frauee tagged me on Facebook so I thought I'd answer over here because I need things to blog about.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Ma found my name in a book she was reading. My middle name is from an old flame of my dad's. Ma was not pleased when he brought home the baptismal certificate.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Saturday last. I almost cried in the tile store. There turned out to be a problem with the tile I fell in love with. The color was the perfect shade of cobalt blue. Looked like marble but was ceramic tile. We were told the dye lot that they had was blue green with the emphasis on green and not blue.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Of course.


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course!


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Like DUH!


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? What ah you?


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fruit Loops

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I only wear slip ons.



13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Heavenly Hash



14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes


15. RED OR PINK? Never pink.


16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Too chubby


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Darrell. Monday was his birthday.


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Yes. Nothing like enabling the nosy.


19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing black sweat pants and my cobalt blue fugly clogs with the sherpa lining


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The dishwasher


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue


23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. I like the smell of coffee, but loathe the taste.


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The Eldest

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course, or I wouldn't have played.


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Fencing


27. HAIR COLOR? Salty Brown


28. EYE COLOR? Chocolate brown


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No


30. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate


31 SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Scary


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Hoosiers

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey sweatshirt


34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer


35. HUGS OR KISSES? I like both, except the ones filled with caramel


37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dunno


38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dunno


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Paradise War, Song of Albion - Book 1 by Stephen Lawhead.


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? my mouse


41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? News

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S) my kids laughing, jets breaking the sound barrier and the sound of the ocean


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Germany


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Doesn't everyone?


46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a hospital


47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?All of them


48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? We grew up next door to each other.
If you want to play, let me know so I can go read your anwers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for #9... :) As always, you make things too fun to read.

    ReplyDelete