Saturday, March 21, 2009

Seven


I finally got around to trying out the Bluetooth headset that came with my phone. Seven things about Bluetooth.


1. The device has to be paired to the phone and given a name. Mine is called Nipper


2. The directions from the phone manual were not clear.


3. I had to make a trip to the phone store to get directions. Talk to me like I'm four.


4. I had to download a manual from the device site. Slapping forehead.


5. The manual states the indicator lights flashes red, blue, steady blue and purple, but if it's tucked behind your ear, how do you know what color it is?


6. Directions were hold for two seconds, hold for eight seconds. As in one missisippi two mississipi?


7. When I finally got the device to work, I felt like Lt. Uhura. Hailing on all frequencies, Captain.

1 comment:

  1. Nipper is brilliant.

    Who knew that Lt. Uhuru's job was so complicated??

    ReplyDelete