Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In


I had such high hopes for this week. Thought I had lost one pound. Not so. I am the same as I was last week. It's good that I didn't gain. Constantly wrestling with the lose one pound, stay the same for a couple of weeks is frustrating. I was telling Himself when I was in my twenties, a very long time ago, if I wanted to lose a little weight, I wouldn't eat for one day and drop five pounds. Now I try to watch what I'm jamming in my face, hit the treadmill for 30 minutes at least 3 or more times a week and all I'm doing is spinning my wheels. Deep sigh. I know. Someone dial whine one one.

1 comment:

  1. yep... I hear ya sister. And if ONE MORE PERSON TELLS ME, "It's harder now that you're older..."

    I'm trying to remember if I weighed in this week. It's been a blur.

    ReplyDelete