Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In


Wednesday weigh in is back. No more excuses about remodels, workmen in and out, inspections. Time for me to get back in the saddle.


I relocated the treadmill to the other end of the room. From there, I'll be able to walk and watch television at the same time.


This morning, since I haven't been on the treadmill in a couple of months, I took a leisurely 1 mile tread while watching Good Morning, America. I could feel the burn, debated about ramping up the speed, but decided against it. Slow and steady wins the race.


On the happy side of the scale, I only gained 1 pound since the last time I weighed myself at the beginning of February.


How are you doing?

1 comment:

  1. Good job! And wise choice to ease back in to it. I've been bouncing all over the place, but the official was decent. However, due to recent stresses, I know I've been emotionally eating to the extreme!!!

    ReplyDelete