Thursday, December 24, 2009

Last Minute Wrapping


It's been a hectic two weeks for me with a family problem and I'm woefully behind with holiday preparations. I had a couple of gift cards but needed something to put them in. I was hunting on the Internet for some sort of paper craft stocking or bag. Came across how to make gift bags from envelopes. Very easy to make with items I already had on hand. Envelopes, ribbon, glue. I printed some clip art to decorate the front of the bags. "Didn't they turn out cute?" she asked shamelessly fishing for compliments.


2 comments:

  1. I'll bite, CJ. Those bags really are cute! Are you sure they are made out of envelopes? Must be big ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, made from left over red envelopes I had hanging around. The size was small 4.25 x 5 .5"

    ReplyDelete