Monday, March 8, 2010

Pop Up Birthday Card



Lambie's birthday is at the end of this week. So I made a fun pop up card using some colorful scrapbook paper, ink, some cool dimensional colored markers from Elmer's and odds and ends to come up with this muppet like creature. Not sure of what to write for the inside sentiment. Maybe "Did someone say cake?"




Directions for the simple pop up can be found at children's book illustrator and pop up artist, Robert Sabuda




Need to get this in the mail before it becomes a belated birthday wish. What's on your to do list for today?

6 comments:

  1. OK, this is way cool. Suddenly my lil' hearts on construction paper look lame. LOL! To-do list today? Nothing that involves motion. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your creations! And thanks for jumping in with your "reader" perspective today on my blog! It's so cool to hear the other side! I wish more readers would jump in to the discussion! So thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After the grocery shopping and errands???

    Edit.

    I love your artwork, and I love the new picture of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhh...nice card CJ! Love your lettering...and your profile photo too. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work! It is beautiful! And your picture is lovely!!! :)

    ReplyDelete