Friday, October 8, 2010

The Friday Five

Enrollment for my calligraphy class has fallen over the past few years. I've created a poll (see the side-bar ---->) with five+ reasons people might not be interested in taking a calligraphy class. Your answers will give me some insight and perhaps help me improve the catalogue description. Multiple answers in the poll are allowed.  Also feel free to leave a comment here that is not addressed in the poll. Remember you can enter your comment anonymously. Thank you for your help.

1 comment:

  1. My kids groan when it's time to do handwriting, but it's always been one of my favorite things! I think calligraphy would be fun if I had the time and $$ (always seemingly in short supply.) I had one of the cheapie sets when I was a kid and had hours or fun!

    ReplyDelete