Thursday, November 17, 2011

NaNoJouMo - 17

I have a pet peeve. Why do radio stations begin playing Christmas music a few days after Halloween? And the same goes for the stores putting up Christmas decorations before the Halloween stuff is marked down half price. At least when I was a kid, the stores would wait until Thanksgiving was over to deck their halls. There was an anticipation and excitement to the holiday. But now, by the time Christmas rolls around, I'm ready to strangle someone with a strand of tinsel. I'm with Ink. I'm not ready to give up my beach blanket just yet.

Do you like listening to Christmas music two months before the actual holiday?

3 comments:

  1. lol CJ.....me neither....in fact I can't really stand them at all. But then I feel like a read Bah humbug for using my 'Out Loud' voice1

    Other pet peeves.....smudging lines on still wet gouache! :o(
    Makes the christmas songs feel like a push over xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am SOOOO with you on this one! I HATE that they start so early! By the time Christmas arrives I'm sick and tired of it (and rather grumpy to boot!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I avoid Christmas music until Thanksgiving--then I really enjoy it. ;) Love your kitty drawing!

    ReplyDelete