Monday, January 30, 2012

Intestinalus Pesticus

This little guy ruined our day and my blog post topic for today. Sunday, we had planned to go see the Pompeii exhibit at the Museum of Science. Unfortunately, The Eldest woke up with a stomach virus. We knew it would be a fast mover as Himself brought the pest home from the Germ Factory he works in. Over and done in one day. Two down, and two to go.

The little bas...bug seems to incubate in four days. Since I have plans to spend Thursday with a friend, odds are, I'm next.

Has this little pest made a visit at your house?

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear!...hope the pest gets too weak to strike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, but it's struck all around me. Either lucky or next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers and toes crossed to keep 'Intestinalus Pesticus' from invading! And I'll cross an extra few fingers for you too!

    ReplyDelete