Friday, December 13, 2013

The Friday Five - Friday the 13th

1. Are you afraid of a black cat crossing your path? I can't be afraid because a black cat owns me, and he crosses my path at least a hundred times in a day.

2. If you spill salt, do you toss a pinch of salt over your left shoulder to keep the devil at bay? Why doesn't anyone toss pepper over their shoulder?

3. Do you avoid walking under ladders? A very good thing to do.

4. Do you knock wood three times to bring luck or ward off evil? Guilty.

5. Are you friggatriskaidekaphobic? That is, have a fear of Friday the 13th? Well, you might want to stay home today.

Are you superstitious or just regular stitious?

4 comments:

  1. No
    No, maybe no one spills pepper :o)
    Yes, seems smart
    My mother used to do this, I just say it
    No

    I did a term paper on phobias in high school and the one for Friday the 13th was my favorite, such an incredible word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No
    No
    Yes
    Yes
    No
    I guess that makes me ‘regular’ (with milk and sugar please…..)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. That's my familiar, Ink., He turned 16 yrs old on Halloween.

      Delete