Friday, March 7, 2014

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1.I Skyped another art session with my friend. Distance and weather sometimes makes it difficult for us to get together. Skyping is the next best thing. We can talk, work, share all from the comfort of our own home.

2. Attended the first incubator workshop. A fun day. Met some new people and worked with new methods of learning. A fun day was had by all.

3. I saw a pair of cardinals. Haven't seen them since.

4. The big storm we were supposed to get went South of us. We didn't even get a snowflake. No complaints. I'm tired of all the snow.

5. A perfectly good day turned pear, but I saw a rainbow towards evening.Perhaps a message from the Universe that everything will work out. Or maybe it was just ice crystals reflecting the sun light.

How was your week?


3 comments:

  1. And a good week was had by all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I love your Zentangles! I just got a Zentangle book and have been playing around with it. Lots of fun doodling. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sherrinda, but the quick and dirty little houses are based on Zenspirations created by Joanne Fink. The Zentangle method was created by Maria Thomas and her partner, Rick Roberts.

      Delete