Friday, July 18, 2014

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. We celebrated the Eldest's 26th. birthday with a pink velvet cake with hot pink frosting.

2. I got a couple of new t-shirts from Redbubble.com 

3. I had misplaced my TARDIS (Travels and Ramblings Done in Style) journal. And I found it in the drawer I had previously searched through three times.

4. Monday and Tuesday, I had a blast as a guest artist introducing a group of teachers to the joys of calligraphy. We learned Uncial and knotted illuminated letters. Their knotted letters were amazing.

5. The check out clerk put a tape handle on the packages of paper towels and toilet paper to make carrying easier. It's all about the little things.

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. How nice of the clerk to put handles on the paper towels and TP! It IS about the little things!

    ReplyDelete