Sunday, November 9, 2014

Time Travel Messes with Your Head

Himself told me he would be home at 5 PM. He calls before he leaves work to let me know he's on his way and if he needs to stop and pick up milk or bread. It was 5:15 PM when he called.

"I thought you were going to be home at 5?"

"I will be. You're looking at the wrong clock."

The kitchen clock is supposed to sync with Tick or Tock, the atomic clock at the U.S. Naval Observatory. It's been a week since the time change, and the clock hasn't synced yet. I keep forgetting the clock is still set to Eastern U.S. Daylight Savings Time, or the mid-Atlantic time zone.  Time travel messes with your head.

1 comment:

  1. I always freak out the first time I get in the car after we change the clocks! Until I remember..... :-/ LOL

    ReplyDelete