Friday, July 10, 2015

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Wasn't able to join The Brother to watch the fireworks from Worcester as Himself had a stomach bug. Instead, we enjoyed watching the televised fireworks from the Boston Esplanade from the comfort of the sun room.

2. Saw Avengers: Age of Ultron. Better than I expected it to be. Thor. Deep sigh. Though Showcase North Cinema, would be helpful if the sound for the coming attractions was turned down by a million decibels. The sound was so loud my brain vibrated in my skull and spilled out of my ears.

3. The birds have finally discovered the bird feeder. Besides the sparrows, a yellow finch came to visit.

4. Had the first class for my Art of Stress Relief. Chi Gong exercises combined with making small works of art. Wonderful group of students. Will be a fun class.

5.  Encouraged by blog buddy, Robin, of Pink House Studio, I signed up for Cats a, bite-sized online class from Carla Sondheim.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. Your week sounds wondrous. I watched fireworks on TV too.
    Your class sounds like fun. Enjoy to the max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We prefer the 'at home' fireworks now too. A sigh of our age? (or it's just too damn hot?) Enjoy your class! (and post your cats! ;)

    ReplyDelete