Friday, August 28, 2015

The Friday Five Good Things

I've been away this week. I'm attending the Advanced Manuscript and Illumination Class at St. Michael's Institute for Sacred Art on Ender's Island in Mystic Connecticut. Even though I'm writing this before leaving, I know this week is going to be awesome.

Five things that will happen this week.

1. The gardens should be in bloom. When I was on the island last March, there was still some snow on the ground.

2. There won't be any ice on the water at the little beach.

3. The food will be wonderful. I hope there will be some Irish Soda bread on the menu like we had in March.

4. The opening and closing meditations will be thoughtful and uplifting.

5. The class will be small so it will be like having private instruction.

How was your week?

1 comment: