Friday, September 18, 2015

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Enjoyed watching the Patriot's season opener with Himself from the comfort of the sun room.

2. My dad stopped by for a visit. For some reason, they were living some place in New York (Himself is going to be extremely unhappy if New York is Heaven and he has to like the Yankees). Dad complained he had washed the kitchen floor for Ma, and she was unhappy. (I never saw Dad wash the kitchen floor!)  Ma only had one way to do things right, her way. I think she made an appearance, too, and complained how the kitchen floor had not been washed the "right way". Some things never change. :-D

3. Still can't believe the personal help I received from Mr. C from MassDOT after the problem I had on the Mass Pike on Tuesday.

4. Art supplies arrived! New toys to play with and books to read.

5. I had a two cowboy hat first day of calligraphy class. Exciting to be able to share my art with students who are engaged and want to learn.

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. Don't ya' just love getting goodies in the mail???? (Now I have to go check out your titles!)

    ReplyDelete