Tuesday, December 29, 2015

We Got Mail

Ink and I received some fun mail art from Finnbadger from Envelope 100.  Finnbadger makes his own envelopes and this brought a smile when I pulled it out of the PO Box. Holiday mice stirring with care and a color coordinated stamp. Red happens to be my second, favorite color. I added the Ink kitties in Paint Shop Pro to obscure the address.

Inside the envelope, was a card for Ink. When I first saw the postcard on Finn's blog, I left the comment: The mail creeps in on little cat feet.
There was also a card for me. I loved Spirograph as a kid. I still love it, and still have my set.

Thank you, Finn. It's always nice to get something in the mail that is not a bill.

5 comments:

  1. I agree, always great to have anything but bills in the mail. Looks like the mice envelope traveled well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in pristine condition, Finn. The USPS handled this one with care.

      Delete
    2. They must have known it was for a cat.

      Delete
  2. Snail mail from an artsy friend is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great surprise in your mail. I love the envelope, especially the way you have the cats walking across it:) Makes me think more about getting pro....

    ReplyDelete