Friday, January 8, 2016

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good this that happened this week.

1. Started the New Year with gingerbread waffles. Used the mix Himself's sister gave us. Might be a new tradition as everyone really liked the waffles.

2. Had Christmas with my Brother and his family. Good food, lots of laughs. Hope we didn't frighten The Nephew's Fiancée

3. I had a funny dream which I told The Young One. Dreamt I had dropped my iPhone in the toilet. In pee water! I had to fish the phone out of pee water!

The Young One asked me, "What did you learn?"

I meant to say Don't use your phone when going to the toilet, but I got ahead of myself and it came out, Don't use the toilet."

Silliness that reduced us to gales of laughter.

4. January 6, Three Kings' Day, and the Christmas decorations were taken down. It still counts if the tree is up, but not disassembled, and the ornament boxes aren't put away, right?

5. Went on a date with Himself. We went to see Star Wars in 3D and then late lunch/dinner at the Outback which is across the parking lot from the theater. IMNSHO, the movie was entertaining enough. Highly predictable, and didn't live up to the hype. Himself said he was glad to have seen it on the big screen, and won't really care if he doesnt see it again.

How was your week?

1 comment: