Friday, February 12, 2016

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. The Young One and I rented Tim Burton's 9 from YouTube, of all places. Did you know you can pay per view movies from YouTube for $4?

2. Classes were cancelled the night before the storm. Unheard of to cancel that early, but no complaints from me. Everyone was safe at home.

3. Ordered two (new to me) essential oils. They arrived earlier than expected. Ordered Young Living's Dragon Time and SclarEssence.

4. I drove through the snow. Ok, predicted snow squalls turned out to be flurries, but I still drove through them.

5. Predicted squalls didn't appear the day I had planned to have lunch and spend the afternoon with my friend, Teague. Usually, when we try to get together, there's a blizzard, or plague, or some other disaster. Not this time. Cold, but sunny.

How was your week?

3 comments:

  1. You did have 5 good things:)
    Happy Valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good week here too. How was the movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Young One and I like the quirky dark side of Tim Burton. The movie is suspenseful, scary, and at times a little confusing, and strangely uplifting.

      Delete