Friday, February 19, 2016

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. I received an un-Valentine card. Really made me laugh and brightened my day, Robin. Thank you.

2. Himself burned me two CDs filled with Oldies tunes for Valentine's

3. Tempeatures were below bitterly cold, Himself was able to start and move my car. Thanks, Kid.

4. While running errands, I listened to one of the Oldies CDs. So nice to be able to listen to good music, no commercials, and no inane chatter from DJs or announcers.

5. Worked on my Graceful Envelope contest entry. I finally got a layout I'm happy with. It's already to be inked and colored. Contest deadline is 28. February.

How was your week?

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your envelope! I love looking at those envelopes. I've had a good week and am looking forward to a fun weekend. Hope you have the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! I'm sorry it arrived late. I thought I mailed then early enough to make it on time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it arrived on time with days to spare. My week to week for the Fri. Five runs Fri-Thurs. Which is why your card was mentioned first. (-:

      Delete