Friday, February 26, 2016

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Heard some chirping outside. Went to look out the front window hoping to spot a bluebird. Instead a female cardinal had stopped by. Cardinals always make me think of my folks. Hi, Ma!

2. Himself and I binged watched some Kung Fu starring David Carradine. I teased Himself that the black belt tests (4 so far) that he has taken were wimpy compared to Cain having to burn a tiger and a dragon on the insides of his arms.

3. Got my wish and saw a bluebird at the front feeder

4.Stopped to pick up a few things at Michael's. This week was a coupon for 20% off the entire purchase. Sale is my second favorite, four-letter word.

5. Yesterday, the sun was out for a bit, and the temperature in the sun room was 65 oF, I took my paints and went to work out in the sun room. Can you say Spring Fever?

How was your week?

3 comments:

  1. http://www.thecardinalexperience.com/cardinal-stories/

    this site has some interesting stories about cardinals - and a few other birds and animals.

    ReplyDelete