Friday, March 18, 2016

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Had a great time at Master Beef's birthday party. Tons of food: a Chinese buffet, sushi, sashimi, lots of goodies, and a champagne toast. Grandmaster E also gave out favors in cute red, Chinese food boxes filled with a pen, gumballs, and her out of this world Italian cookies.

2. Had fun with our Pi Day celebration. I love geek holidays. Food, fun, and no gifts

3. The Eldest and I had a Ruroni Kenshin marathon.

4. Art supplies arrived. New toys to play with

5. For St. Patrick's day, he, he Himself cooked the corned beef.

How was your week?

4 comments:

  1. That is a pretty good week! This week I'm thankful for getting lots of writing things done, getting a peek at some new cover art, and the start of March Madness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4!!!! Have you heard of 'Art Snacks'? It's a subscription service that sends you a small box of art goodies once a month. The boys gave me a year's worth for Christmas! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen Art Snacks advertised. Been temmpted, but I already have so much stuff. What have you made with them?

      Delete