Friday, February 24, 2017

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Himself discovered a new channel to watch. Heroes and Icons, WSBK 38.2 This is the call signal and station number for the free airwave. Have no idea if cable companies carry this channel. As we don't have cable on the television in the bedroom. All the old shows. All the Star Trek, Star Trek NG, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, Enterprise. Every night. Saturday is Comic Book day with Greatest American Hero.

2. Had a delicious, lazy Sunday. Played potions with essential oils, played on the computer, and crocheted.

3. Himself had Monday as a holiday. The Young One didn't so after dropping her off at the train station, Himself and I went out to breakfast.

4. Enjoyed play date with my friend, Teague. Hadn't seen her in quite some time. We went out to lunch at 5 Guys and then I showed her how to bake bread.

5. Organized the supplies I need for 26 Seeds: A Year to Grow. A year long calligraphy class I'm taking which starts in one week.

How was your week?

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week. Mine, as I have said already about 100 times, was about grading papers. Now I am relaxed and ready to escape. :) I am really curious about your class. It sounds interesting-although I must say my style is usually kind of messy and my handwriting is so poor I'm not sure I could do it or not. Have a great weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to hear about your escape. Handwriting and calligraphy are apples and oranges. Formal calligraphy is really about drawing the letterforms.

      Delete
  2. CJ..star trek is the best....has to be the original cast and crew tho....lost in space...dark shadows...and yes I DID run home from school everyday to watch it ;)

    happy weekend to you and yours~~~ laura ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Add Big Valley to that list and that was my routine. Have a great weekend, Laura, and cuddles to all the Tabbies.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you've had five good things this week.
    Enjoy your weekend, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great week!!! Hope you had an excellent weekend!

    ReplyDelete