Friday, March 3, 2017
The Friday Five Good Things
1. Temps were in the 70s Friday last! Record setting temperatures in February! Walking through the parking lot after running an errand, I was enjoying the warm and sunshine. I was thinking how warm weather seems to bring out the nice in people. A man wearing a hat walking towards the store must have read my mind. "Beautiful day", he said. Indeed.
2. Changed the lights in the overhead fixture in the bedroom to bright white LED. Refresh, energetic daylight.
3. Met a mom friend (from the days when The Young One was in elementary school.) in the parking lot of the supermarket. Our girlies are all grown up now and adulting. Wow, was it really so long ago that they were little girls?
4. Packages arrived. It was a good mail day.
5. Packed for the Reggie class. All the must bring stuff fit into one large, tote bag.
How was your week?