Friday, March 17, 2017
The Friday Five Good Things
1. So glad Friday's snow was just a nuisance and didn't prevent me from running errands
2. A sent me this funny St. Patrick's Day card because I'm honorary Irish, love cats, and bad puns,
3. The storm wasn't as bad as predicted. Everyone was safe at home, and we enjoyed Pi Day
4. Went to the town hall to pay a late excise tax bill. Town clerk didn't charge me interest or a penalty fee.
5. An Amazon order was delivered on Sunday!
And today would have been my dad's 98th birthday. Because his birthday was on St. Patrick's Day, Dad considered himself more Irish than the Irish. Buon Compleanno, Padrone!
How was your week?