Saturday, July 22, 2017

Copyright Free Photos

 On the Friday Five Good Things from July 21, 2017, Da Tabbies O' Trout Town asked: and the photo is amazing...did you take this ! ☺☺♥♥

They were referring to the photo on the left.

My bad, Tabbies, I should have left the attribution in the comments. This photo came from a copyright free site called Pexels

The site offers high-quality stock photos free to use under the Creative Commons Zero license (CC0). I learned about this great resource from blog buddy, Blogoratti. As you can see, the photos are beautiful. The photos are free to use for personal or commercial purposes. Photos can also be edited or modified.

So, if you're looking for an image for your blog or a project, check out Pexels.





16 comments:

  1. What an incredible site. I perused it for just a minute or so, and found tons of photos I would LOVE to incorporate in my art. Thanks to both you and Blogoratti for this incredible place to get free photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will look forward to see what you do with the photos.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I mostly use my own pictures but it's good to have a backup possibility. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always best to use your own photos, but sometimes you need somthing specific you don't have. With Pexels, you can use an image without worrying about copyright violations.

      Delete
    2. And fine pictures they are too.

      Delete
  3. I will have to check that site out. Another good tip from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Thanks for sharing, CJ. I just bookmarked that link!
    YOU, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the clarification. I am going to go check them out right now. Happy weekend. hope you had some sun today-ours was rather sporadic. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice day mostly cloudy, but no rain

      Delete
  6. Pexels is a free stock photography website.
    It wasn’t until last year that I learned about this site (thanks to a reader), and I’m so glad I did.
    I absolutely love Pexels. It’s the only website I use when I need free stock images for my blog posts.
    I think this could actually be one of the most useful websites for bloggers. Especially in a time where visuals are a must for your blog content.
    Images on Pexels are free for personal and commercial use. They can be modified, distributed, and do not require attribution.
    If you’re looking for more websites that offer free images, check out my post Where to Find Free Images for Your Blog.

    ReplyDelete