Friday, August 25, 2017

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Had lunch and watched the eclipse with Teague.

2. Tagged along to another doctor's visit for Himself and then had brunch at IHOP

3. Grocery shopping with Himself. A job I hate to do. Misery loves company.

4. Wonder-ful mail arrived from Nan. So much better than a bill. I wish the postal clerk had hand cancelled the stamp instead of swiping it with a Sharpie marker. Too bad he didn't start his mark a little to the left of Wonder Woman's face. At least the swash looks a little like her lasso of truth.

5.  My cousin called and we made plans for our annual lunch visit.

How was your week?

15 comments:

  1. Nice week CJ. That's a cool envelope and that would make me smile forsure. An I'm with you when it comes for grocery shopping. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shopping, unless for books, tech, stationery, or art supplies, is not a Little Princess job.

      Delete
  2. Glad you liked envelope. I will try to figure out how you remove street address, but there's a strong possibility I will need a lesson from you. Hope Himself feeling like himself again soon. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your happy mail from Nan is fabulous, great Wonder Woman design and postage stamp that just makes me smile 😁. IHOP sounds great and I don't mind food shopping as long I'm in charge of the trolley/cart ...lol 😉. Hope your hubby feels better soon and wishing you a Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Eclipse filled my whole top 5 this week :) Even the 14 hour trip back from Nashville due to traffic was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good week! Hope Himself feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the eclipse was pretty awesome here even though we only had 86 totality. was able to see it at about 3/4 when a volunteer brought in the can't find em anywhere glasses...spent the next hour diligently working...NOT.....looking at NASA's website which had amazing coverage...

    the page background with INK is way kewl az da tabbies wood say ~~~~~ ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got a chance to see the eclipse. I didn't have glasses but had an awesome old school time.

      Delete
  7. You can remove the sharpie from the stamp with rubbing alcohol...a wee tip from a lurker in Vermont...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mail you got! You go to eat at some really yummy places!

    ReplyDelete