Saturday, September 23, 2017

Body, Mind, and Soul Planner


Happy mail arrived again this week from Nan. Besides her beautiful brush calligraphy, she included the new stamp that commemorated the eclipse. This stamp is so cool, and I'm thrilled to have one. Why get all excited over a stamp? Well this stamp goes through a transformation.  It goes from depicting a total eclipse to



a full moon when heat from your hand is applied. An interactive stamp. How cool is that?



Inside another Mind, Body, Soul planner. Nan and I had a chat about the planner and what worked and what didn't. I didn't get much done in last week's planner. I had good intentions, but we know where good intentions lead. I found I can't really plan things several days in advance. Either something comes up and I can't complete planned tasks. Nan had some good suggestions for better time management tasks. Thanks, Anne, I found our chat very productive.

She also included a note explaining she kept the Body, Mind, Soul blocks empty for me to pick my own quote to go with each. So my quote for this week: I'm dancing as fast as I can.

10 comments:

  1. I like the idea of dancing as fast as you can, that's a great quote. Love the beautiful envelope you got, and the interactive stamp is really cool, how lovely to have one. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you like it and as always great to talk with you too..Have a fun weekend, and keep dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have more guts than I. I don't think I could fill all that out each day of the week. I can fill in a 1" square of activities each day, but would never be able to get so detailed for an entire week. I applaud you, even if you are simply dancing as fast as you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my problem, too. Maybe I'm trying to get too much done in one day.

      Delete
  4. Cool stamp! Maybe if you used the planner to write down what you did AFTER you accomplished it....? Just sayin'... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's good mail! And it's a good quote too. Hope the wellness is going well. It's a great goal to work on. Happy Sunday. Summer is back! Good summer-no (or hardly any) humidity. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying today. The weather is glorious. And even if humidity was involved, I don't mind. You don't have to shovel humidity.

      Delete
  6. I love the stamp! That is cool! The quote you're using CJ is perfect! I really love this planner!

    ReplyDelete