Saturday, November 25, 2017

Yarn Bowl

I was searching the Interwebs looking at yarn bowls. A yarn bowl is a functional, decorative, nicety to keep your yarn ball from rolling all over the floor while your knitting or crocheting. Some are made of wood. Some are made from pottery. Some are rustic and some are whimsical. I was looking for a cat specifically a black cat bowl. (Surprise!) I didn't find one that tickled my fancy.

Looking around the house I did find the headless, chickie bowl candy dish makes a fine, substitute yarn bowl and fun, too.

14 comments:

  1. It's purrfect. I always say use what you have and that certainly fits the bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your chickie bowl as yarn holder, great idea. Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! And it so like spring which can make you dream about summer arriving faster. I love this little bowl! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I've never heard of a yarn bowl before and your little chickie is so cute - I love it 😁. Wishing you a happy weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only recently came across the yarn bowl while looking at yarns and things.

      Delete
  5. So cute! I have never heard of a yarn bowl! Glad you already had something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only recently heard of it. Don't remember where. Maybe seeing accessories for knitting and crochet.

      Delete