Friday, March 16, 2018

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Himself brought home fish and chips for supper.

2. The Eldest received her Pi Day package. Loved the Pi Day scrub top

3. The doorbell died. I ordered a wireless doorbell with 52 different rings. Current ring tone is Für Elise. It also has two receivers one for upstairs and one downstairs or in the sun room.

4. The Eldest sent a St. Patrick's Day card, a nice surprise.

5. No snow, no hurricane force winds, sunshine, and did I mention no snow at least for the next couple of days? I put Seamus the Leprechaun welcome flag back outside for St. Patrick's Day

How was your week?

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good week. Your doorbell seems to have a built in concert hall! And fish and chips - yummy! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The doorbell is fun though I wish it had tunes to celebrate other holidays besides Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Cute card! Sounds like a good week! Happy St. Patrick's day ( a day ear!) Enjoy the we!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, doesn't the holiday begin on the eve? Like Christmas Eve? New Year's Eve? So this is St. Patrick's Eve. Slainte!

      Delete
  3. Can you download more ringtone choices to the new doorbell? Just thinkin' out loud..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you not get the dumping on Tuesday? Lucky you. :) Sounds like another good week-I think that doorbell sounds fun. Happy St. Patrick's Day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we did. I meant a couple of days after the storm. So I could put Seamus back out at least for St. Patrick's Day

      Delete
  5. Sorry this is brief. I'm having keyboard problems. Happy St. Patty's Day tomorrow, dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dear. Sounds like St. Paddy needs to bring you a new keyboard.

      Delete
  6. These are great! What a happy list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a happy list. When I started this meme on my blog, it was to help me to focus on positive things and not get bogged down by the negative.

      Delete
  7. I love the card your eldest sent! Yummy, fish and chips! I hope your door bell gets fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The card was such a nice surprise. Oh, I got a brand new door bell. 52 different ring tones!

      Delete