Sunday, August 5, 2018

How Does Her Garden Grow?

Sunday afternoon our plans were to go out to lunch and see a movie. Which gave us plenty of time in the morning to help the Eldest plant her garden. Himself went out early while The Young One and I were getting ready and bought a rake, a weeder, and some mulch


Her  door with her pretty wreath, and I found a wooden cupcake, glued a candle for the welcome sign for her to celebrate her birthday week.


The Young One dead-headed the petunia basket. I did a little weeding, and The Eldest arranged and planted the flowers. Then she and her sister spread the mulch.


Pretty maids all in a row.


A cute butterfly ornament with wiggly wings


The frog prince

How does your garden grow?

20 comments:

  1. everything looks fantastic! I love, love that frog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her garden is looking awesome. I bet she keeps it looking good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is fantastic she gets this little garden space. It is a perfect apartment size and I love the additions. Hope she had a super birthday and you celebrated in style! Hugs-Erika (ps-Enjoy this heat-I think this is your kind of weather!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a fun birthday celebration. Trip to the zoo, Chinese food take-out, birthday cupcakes.

      Yup, this is my kind of weather. Cheer up, cool weather and snow will be here before you know it

      Delete
  4. Beautiful!-what a wonderful birthday gift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felt bad for the plants because she didn't have the time or too hot to work outside.

      Delete
  5. LOVE the frog prince! Nice touch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful! The window looks like it comes down pretty close to the ground, and that'll be great for looking over those flowers. The wiggly butterfly is a sweet addition :) It sounds like she had a great birthday week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the butterfly. Almost took it home with me
      =^,.^=

      Delete
  7. Your daughter's garden is looking good. My plants have nearly all died in the heat :( Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! What a stunning wreath and I love the welcome sign with the cupcake and candle - perfect 😁. I hope that your Eldest had a wonderful birthday week and it must have been lovely to have all the family together! Those special touches in the garden with the butterfly and frog Prince made me smile too, Happy Sunday! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her wreath is very pretty. So her. I sent her the same wooden welcome sign I bought for myself. It has wooden doodads to change out for the season or holiday. i think she had a good birthday week celebration.

      Delete
  9. Love that birthday wreath! Everything looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done all of you! Looks beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete