Saturday, November 10, 2018

Saturday Afternoon at the Movies

This idea came from a Facebook meme:
Over 10 days, post your 10 all time favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:me favorite films. What movie has really made an impact on you or what films can you watch over and over and never tire of? Post either the movie poster, DVD cover or even a screenshot on your timeline. No need to explain.

Only I had a hard time picking out just 10 movies so my favorites over the next few hundred Saturdays 😸 in semi-alphabetical order:


The Court Jester (1955), Danny Kaye, Basil Rathbone

If you haven't seen this movie, you can watch it for a fee at YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dTTcF78wag

If this movie isn't your cuppa, check out the movie Kathy in the Ozark's recommends.

16 comments:

  1. My mum loved Danny Kaye, so I got dragged to several of his films when I was a kid, sigh! Have a great weekend, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know this one at all! Danny Kaye is usually a riot thought so I can see why you like it. I have realized recently how few movies I have really seen. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is especially clever. Written just for him by his wife.

      Delete
  3. I loved Danny Kaye when I was a child. This movie has a great cast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one we agree on! I also remember watching his TV show and wanting to be the one he chose from the audience to come sit on his lap at the end of the show! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. not familiar with this one--hope you had a good saturday-pretty but really cold here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this one, BUT I have heard of Danny Kaye if that counts for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen this one or heard of it. Thanks CJ!

    ReplyDelete