Monday, June 10, 2019

Creative Types



Jan from Creative Instigation had a happy, little, time waster on her blog. A test from Creative Types by Adobe Create.

It's a fun quiz to determine what kind of creative person you are and what other creative type would you work best with. I liked the description of The Dreamer and thought it could very well apply to me and probably a bunch of other people just like newspaper horoscopes apply. Go take the quiz. If nothing else, the animations are clever and fun.

If you take the quiz, come back and tell me which creative type you are. According to the test, I would collaborate best with an Innovator.



14 comments:

  1. That was a cute test. I am also a dreamer. i like the kind of questions they asked. Were you more fortune cookie or birthday cake? Happy Monday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun, I will look when I have more time, I need to get going now! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, get in all those steps for some ice cream! (-:

      Delete
  3. I took the quiz and I'm an innovator. I seem to do well with maker types. Some of the first couple of questions didn't have enough answers for me, but toward the end, all the answers I chose applied. Yes, the animation was great. BTW, I'm also a birthday cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "They say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one....."
    Quelle surprise!!! LOL Cute animations. Thanks for the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fun CJ!! I'm a Dreamer looking for an Innovator..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Visionary and would work best with Thinker types. Interesting quiz. I enjoyed it

    Definitely Birthday Cake! Something we can all agree on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took the quiz a second time and got Thinker :-D And birthday cake rules!

      Delete
  7. Sounds an intriguing test …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete