Friday, May 14, 2010

The Friday Five


I've been tagged by Julie. The rules are easy answer the five questions with five answers each.

1. Where you five years ago?

a. Sitting in the same chair in front of an older model computer
b. Shuttling the girls
c. Driving a one year old Ford Taurus wagon
d. Received an honorable mention in The Graceful Envelope Contest
e. Attended Legacies 2005, the international calligraphy conference. Met Nutterone who showed me around Dallas and celebrated my 50th birthday with Coldstone ice cream at the Grapevine Mall.

2. Where would you like to be in five years?

a. Sitting in the same chair in front of a brand new, wicked fast computer
b. Still working at my art
c. In a clean studio
d. Where we don't have to fight the water from heavy rains
e. Still enjoying the sun room

3. What's on your to-do list today?

a. Hoping the side effects from the D-TAP vaccine are over and I feel better. Next time, I'll just take the chance of not contracting lockjaw and skip the tetanus vaccine
b. Planning a family gathering to celebrate The Young One's graduation from high school
c. Working on invitations for the above event.
d. schedule appointments
e. Sleeping late and/or taking a nap

4. What snacks do you enjoy?

a. Chocolate, especially Hershey Kisses and M&Ms
b. cookies
c. cake
d. fresh, baked bread
e. pretzels

5. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire?

a. Go back to school to study medicine
b. Start a company that would come up with renewable, clean, cheap energy so we can get away from relying on foreign sources.
c. Deed my property to the Commonwealth with the stipulation it must be maintained as a deciduous forest. I'm sure The Leaf Lady would want it that way.
d. Get the Weebles a car with a chauffeur so they can go where they want when they want. Also a maid and a cook.
e. Take Himself, my girls (and their families) to Disney World where I would ride the teacups and not get vertigo as I did on my honeymoon.

I'm supposed to tag five others, but I'll let you decide if you want to play.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Love the Billionaire answers...esp the one regarding the leaf lady...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were great! I'm so glad you played.

    ReplyDelete