Once again, Erica from On The Write Path gave me the idea for this week's seven. Seven favorite candies because candy, especially chocolate, is an awesome food.
1. I love Hershey Kisses. When I was a kid my dad would sometimes bring home a bag as a treat only we called them Silver Bells.
2. Hershey Bar. Can't go wrong with an American classic
3. Almond Joy. What's not to love? Chocolate, coconut, and almonds
4. Chunky. Rocky road in a chocolate bar
5. Mozart Kugel. A German treat. Like a truffel with pistachio and marzipan filling
6. Sky Bar. A favorite when I was a kid. Four different flavors in one candy bar. fudge, caramel, peanut and vanilla nougat.
7. Zero Bar. Another favorite when I was a kid. Caramel, peanut and almond nougat covered in white fudge. The Brother and I used to put this bar in the freezer and it eat frozen. Good, strong teeth back then.
Do you have a favorite candy?