Friday, March 24, 2017

The Friday Five Good Things

good morning sunshine clipart

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Haven't seen the cardinals for a few weeks. The male cardinal showed up at the feeder on 3/17. Happy Birthday, Dad! I think he was checking to see how his birthday party plans were coming along. We would have had a family party for Dad on Sunday.

2. Himself introduced me to another Marvel series on Netflix he thought I would like Iron Fist. I need to find some time to binge watch.

3. Himself and I went to out to breakfast. I love breakfast especially if someone else makes it for me. We went to Friendly's, a local chain ice cream/sandwich shop. They offer 50% off the entire breakfast check for weekday breakfast. Can't beat that deal.

4.  Had a great day when A. came out to visit.

5.  A student told me she enjoyed the format of my class. (I almost told her don't tell me, tell my boss :-D)  She liked how each hour had a specific task/concept to be accomplished.

How was your week?

8 comments:

  1. Yup we all need sunshine but don't think we're going to get that for a few days. I love going out to breakfast too. We don't have a Friendly's near us, but we have a great little local hole in the wall that's good. An I've been on a Highlander kick this week-know what you mean about a binge watch series. Its this month...one more week and then maybe we'll get a bit better weather. :) Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better weather. From you fingers to God's eyes :-D

      Delete
  2. I am not one to eat breakfast, but that sounds like a deal even this cheap-o wouldn't pass up.

    I'll join you in wishing your father a happy birthday on Sunday. I bet we'll read something birthday related in his journal next Thursday, too.

    Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't pass up Friendly's breakfast deal. Yeah, I think there's another birthday account in this notebook, too

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I can see him with a big smile for remembering him

      Delete
  4. An excellent week for you! Happy Birthday to your dad!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete