Sunday, April 28, 2024

How Does Your Garden Grow?



Potential Wish


Daffodils still putting on a good show


Anne from Anne's Creative Cornucopia had sent me some Fern Leaf Bleeding Heart Seeds. They didn't come up last year and I was hoping that's what these are, but somehow I don't think so.


Iris


Vinca


Rotrow. Looks like I'm losing the Zensical Garden to raised beds.


Up in the woods, daylily or iris?


some ivy


Forsythia


Dirt boats. I assume for the raised beds. Hey, Kid! Why wouldn't you wait to put the innards in the raised bed before4 you filled it with soil?

Some new floral solar lights which will have to be moved before next week when the lawn guy comes to mow the lawn. Hint. Hint.


The prettiest flower

How does your garden grow?

10 comments:

  1. I love how everything is just starting to grow like crazy. My irises are coming up too. Your daffodil bed looks gorgeous. I like how they are all clustered together. Have a super day, and hopefully not too many clouds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like it might clear later this afternoon.

      Delete
  2. You maybe know I love cats (and Ingo does sadly not, but to be fair with our travels it would not be nice for cats...) - big smile seeing yours!
    Reckon some strawberries are on the way on the balcony!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Forsythia and daffodils look lovely.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Raised beds. Lots of dirt. I hope the raised beds were worth you losing your Zensical garden.

    I just emptied a compost pile that has been "cooking" for three years. Pure gold!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Himself has been composting scraps for his worms

      Delete