Sunday, July 7, 2024

Himself's Craft Project

 This long weekend has me not knowing what day of the week it is. I posted the usual Sunday How Does Your Garden Grow on Saturday, too. It just felt like Sunday to me. If you came here looking for How Does Your Garden Grow, you can find it here.

Anyway, I forgot to include this picture in the How Does Your Garden Grow (and home decorations)


While in a waiting room, Himself noticed a wreath made of baseballs. As a lifelong Boston Red Sox fan, he was quite taken with the idea and decided he could make one. 

Be my guest. I mean why bother to try to find one online when you can spend a couple of hundred dollars and man-hours making one? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

I have to say, he did a great job and the addition of the ball with glove and crossed bats was his idea. He finished it in time for the Fourth of July so our house was patriotically decorated in style.

22 comments:

  1. That is splendid and I bet there was a lot of pleasure in making it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fantastic, great idea! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got you. I've been off all week since the hubby was on vacation. I wondered why your garden post was up yesterday. But I do like your husband's wreath. It's perfect for summer. And for the Red Sox too. Hope you're enjoying this hot weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday just felt like Sunday so posted. I'm back on the right calendar day, today. I hope ๐Ÿ˜บI'm loving the weather

      Delete
  4. This looks great. - Anne (Cornucopia)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Himself!!! A great thing for a baseball fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He did himself proud! Well done! ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so impressive! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read you. One day off - and when are we?
    Cool project!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, back on track for knowing what day of the week it is

      Delete
  9. Nice project. I hope he didn't pay a fortune to make it, though. I also thought Saturday was Sunday and missed the first part of Doc Martin on PBS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get involved with his project so I don't know how much he spent. I did donate a coil of wire, but that was my only input

      Delete