Friday, June 19, 2009

Mama's Got A Brand New Bag


My friend, Portland, OR calligrapher and lettering artist, Alesia Zorn (formerly from the Wilds of Western Massachusetts) was back East to attend a family wedding. She stopped by yesterday for lunch, and I have to brag about the present she brought me.


Is not this the perfect purse (pockabook in correct Boston parlance) for a lettering artist? All sorts of letters in shades of black and grey. Lots of zipper and snap pockets in a slim shape. Plenty of storage without it looking like an old lady's steamer trunk handbag.


And if one can't get excited enough about the outside of the bag, inside, Alesia had tucked a box of party picks with heart toppers. Ok, I admit that puzzled me until Alesia explained the heart end of the pick can be used to mix paint! Clever, Cos!


Thanks for the party picks and the pockabook. Wicked foxtrot...alpha

No comments:

Post a Comment