Thursday, January 7, 2010

Three Item Snack


Steal...er...borrowing Erica's idea for Three Ingredient Thursday, is this idea for a three item snack.


You will need:


1. Crackers, bread, pound cake or something else to snack on that you can spread...


2. Nutella. If you have never heard of this you are missing out on an awesome, to die for, taste treat. Nutella is a hazelnut spread with skim milk and cocoa. See it's good for you! It's heaven in a jar. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny. My local Target carries it in the food area next to the peanut butter and jelly.


3. A knife or spoon.


Slather a good dollop onto your cracker, toast, pound cake and enjoy.


What do you think of Nutella?

4 comments:

  1. I've never had Nutella but my hubby speaks fondly of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not had it either, but it sounds yummy. I'll have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED your comment about the guild system for training.

    My theorgy inspires hope! The day I began LISTENING to stories was the day I started my writing career,
    then add a daily page rate of 3 to 6, which at 300 days a year (plenty of time for vacation and Sabbath rest) is three THICK novels.

    Hope to "chat" more sometime at www.pattilacy.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it on toast, but I also like dipping pretzels in it. Last trip, all the boys were raving about it, except the one who had a nut allergy and could only want it...

    ReplyDelete