CJ’S Terrific Blog According to Andy Fish
or Missing Tails on the Drawing Board
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Today is...
Pie Day! Well, not THE pie day. That's 3/14. Today is pie making day. Pumpkin pie, coconut custard, and I shall attempt Dreamy Apple Pie from The Pioneer Woman.
Are you baking pies? What kind?
3 comments:
Linda
said...
Hubby is making pecan pie. I am making chocolate pie. Kind of a don't show up without it kind of pie in our family. Don't get me wrong, they would still let me come, but there would be much sadness.
3 comments:
Hubby is making pecan pie. I am making chocolate pie. Kind of a don't show up without it kind of pie in our family. Don't get me wrong, they would still let me come, but there would be much sadness.
Thankfully my husband is a Schwans man--we buy ours :D If I tried to make a pie it'd be disastrous.
I love the Pioneer Woman too! Funny!
Yes, I'm making a pumpkin pie this afternoon. I'd also like to try a new variation of pumpkin pie for the second one. We'll see!
Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment