Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Product

While buying some supplies for The Young One, I saw this eraser. Normally, I use a kneaded eraser, but sometimes the line doesn't erase cleanly. Black Pearl. It looked so exotic. Since, The Young One was getting some stuff, I just had to have a new toy. I liked the oval shape. It feels very smooth like a river stone. I was a little worried, it would leave a mark on the paper like it's sibling Pink Pearl, but it doesn't. Erases cleanly though it leaves large black crumbs to be brushed off. Might be my eraser du jour from now on.

Can you go through an office supply store without dropping a small chunk of change?

5 comments:

  1. I love office supplies - especially when I find something new like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Office supply stores and back to school sales - gotta love em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um...no, I can't go through the office supply store without coveting all the cool stuff...esp. the post it notes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely no hope of me making thru a stationery store without purchasing - honestly they call to me and ask me to take them home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. I've never left an office supply store or an art supply store without SOMETHING.

    I have a thing for mechanical pencils...

    ReplyDelete