Monday, February 18, 2008

Book Tag


Erica tagged me with a book game.
The rules are simple.
Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating!
Find page 123.
Find the first 5 sentences.
Post the next 3 sentences.

In keeping with the water theme of pumping out the basement, the book I am re-reading is Tom Clancy's Hunt for Red October

...Barclay, I want to see your evaluation of what our friend Ramius will do. Assume he's still the clever bastard we've come to know and love."

"Aye, aye, sir."

What book are you reading?

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, CJ. Barclay (spelled wrong in my opinion,lol) and bastard! LOL. I'm reading a romance novel (my daughter's) titled The Big Heat (I almost wrote Heath!) "Again and again he punched the bag. Last night was exactly why he avoided women like Sunny Templeton. She was a total pain in his a**."

    ~Jo-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, the book I'm reading doesn't have an hmmmmmmmm words. If it does, I haven't found them yet.

    ReplyDelete